"Just believe that you can do it,
don't lose faith in yourself."
---------------------------------------------------
Today was NICE; we need not go for assembly.
And the thing that all had in mind was practical.
"Practical, scared ahh. Good luck okay?"
This was about what I heard from the people.
And the only thing I saw was textbooks with them.
"They're looking through textbooks. OMG!"
You know, I didn't even bring my textbooks:)
The only thing I brought with me was Math,
and of course, what I remembered & confidence.
I just felt confident:) ...Is that a good thing?
Guess what happened when we went to the lab?
The first thing when I saw the test was,
"SHIT, what's the Biology test about?!"
Anyways, who cares? I'm gonna die, I think.
Nevermind, the practical was FUN:)
I had chocolates today & ate continuously:)
Quarantined till 12:10pm & talked the time away:)
And what did we talk about?
Sheryl tried to SUAN me about Kevin & I.
OMG ahh. I was like, holding on laa:)
And now, I feel like doing that to someone.
"It used to be so fun, as I remembered --
I remembered those times of late:)"
And this was what she sang out:
"Gillian & Kevin, sitting on a tree..
K-I-S-S-I-N-G. blah blah blah..."
That's how SEC 405 kills TIME.
And something happened. REALLY BAD:(
"Regina, cheer up okay?"
Don't pretend you're happy when you're not.
And that's all, maybe I'd not consider not studying:)
HAHA, I'm such a lazy girl.
"WAIT. I had a headache today, AHHH.."
That's ALL. And my late lunch:)
TOODLES~
-gillian'sdamnlazy,everything'slate:)
No comments:
Post a Comment