"Anyone with you for company will do just fine,
no matter whether it's an enemy or a friend."
--------------------------------------------------------------
In the MORNING --
It's RED & WHITE DAY for KC:)
There were still people wearing uniform of course.
"Were they in love with the uniform or what?"
That'd be a surprise, the hottest news in life.
Anyways, HAPPY NATIONAL DAY in advance:)
Seriously, though it could be a short day,
but it was kind of alright, it's a NICE DAY!
School ended, I got the PHOTOS already:)
Both CLASS and ORCHESTRA'S.
COOL right? It's like finally, LOL:)
In the AFTERNOON --
It was kind of screwed.
Here comes DEVIL ME with anger.
First, it started with Person Y.
We got frustrated over the GOD & GAWD thing.
And then, we started scolding each other.
"This proves we can never like each other."
And the second, it was Person B.
Everything to him was a joke & problematic.
And, the truth was out. UNBELIEVABLE!
I thought something to myself,
"Am I really a substitute to everyone?"
And what's the point of liking someone?
In the end, we've to face the music,
which is LOVE never lasts, believe or not.
"I just can't make it believable. It's unrealistic."
At NIGHT --
Managed to have dinner though I thought I won't.
I caught a show I've not watched for some time.
And also, the "FEEL" was all gone.
"Is all that I've done worthwhile at all?"
I can't even answer that question anymore.
THAT'S ALL:)
-gillian'sfeelingsopissedoff&confused:)
No comments:
Post a Comment