"It's useless pondering over what happened."
---------------------------------------------------------------
The WEE hours of night --
My family & I went to the house,
but Gabby didn't go, she was sleeping.
We managed to bring some stuff there,
I think I've the most stuff, OMG.
That was about 1 plus, nearing 2. WOW:)
I was listening to my mp3, so engrossed into it.
its USB broke down! I can't upload anymore!
SHIT! "I'm so damn gonna die.."
Anyways, later, we had supper.
I had SUMPTUOUS & SKINNY chicken feet:)
I saw quite a crowd okay? People are still awake.
Minute maid's mandarin-pomelade ROCKS:)
I "boomed" at 4:15am after a lil' bit of tears.
In the MORNING, right now --
I woke up at 10:07am after about 6 hours of sleep.
Anyways, I disturbed someone, HAHA:)
"OMG, I woke him up, I'm so evil."
I remembered, I gotta start studying.
I'm retaking Chinese again, MY GOLLY:)
"Time to get serious. I've not been the least serious."
I think it's gonna be a studious weekend.
[SIGH-.-] "How boring, time to study. My prelims!"
I better go, it's been some time since I've been here,
hogging this wonderful & precious computer:)
Later in the day --
Gayle managed to get the SI bag from Jonathan:)
She shouted repeatedly, "I'm so happy okay?"
It was quite alright & managed to get some SI tix.
And don't hear her jump with joy. WHY?
"Psst, she's really loud & she'll scream like mad."
And, I managed to finish my Geography homework.
At least I got a little serious right? HAHA:)
Anyways, I better go now. TATA:)
-gillian'sgonnastartanew,justgettingserious:)
No comments:
Post a Comment