1 Aug 2006

I just found the missing piece!

Today's rather a normal day on the outside.
It was rather silent as usual and...
Alicia won the votes for being the president.
"HAII, why not cheryl?", I thought.
Anyways, during recess, I heard my MP3.
This is first time I'm sharing my earpiece with my friend.
Anyways, we had the phonetics thing again.
OMG, it's quite fun actually, better than the rest of the lessons.
Actually, a lot of people forgot to bring the dictionary.
We all had to run out to borrow the dictionary:)
I ended up borrowing it from Sec 4/2. DAMNED FUNNY:)
Hai Ting was right at my face & PANG was staring at ME.
The phonetics thing was... WHOA, FUN:)
We had another CHEMISTRY test & KOH didn't even say.
She didn't say that we're having it, just 'cuz of Sec 4/7,
we must also have it?! WHADDA HECK?!
The assembly was partly boring, it was about Social Graces.
I was massaging Joan to wake her up. HAHA:)
And later, I met Kevin. WHOA, I sure waited.
We had fun by "bullying & tickling" each other.

Errrmmm.. Note: we didn't do anything else okay?
It's FUN:) I've new songs in my MP3. Thanks to Kevin:)
Mark this: a reconcilation made on 01082006:)
Regina and I have reconciled my friends!
And this marked the GREAT day:)

-gillian'sinamusic&talkingobsession:)

No comments: