14 Aug 2006

Just be you & only yourself:)

"You know, it's better to be truthful than to lie.
Just be yourself for acting is just useless."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today 14082006 --
Man, its EL O'level Oral day.
THANK GOD I'm right in the middle of the team:)
But I'm still feeling scared, really:)
Tine flew really fast & quick today,
like 1 hour = 1/2 hour, something like that.
"Isn't time just flying like the birds?"
THANK GOD "hai lun" hasn't returned the test.
I think I'm gonna do so badly for that CA.
And I had the O'level EL oral done once & for all:)
This is HAPPINESS:) I just love when it's so OVER.
The Oral was all right, quite an interesting topic.
Anyways, I'm not saying the topic here:)
I can't say here, esp. to those taking O'levels. HAHA!
That's all, and I went home earlier than expected.
And later, I saw "B" online.
"Why do people brag about others?"
Let me see, who bothers to brag anyway?
I don't even give a shit about bragging to others.
And if his lie succeeded, so has mine:)
LOL:) -we just deceived each other, cool huh?
Yesterday 13082006 --
I went out with my MOMMY to Parkway Parade.
We didn't do much there, but I guess it was all right:)
And Gayle's still so elated over her Jon Leong bag.
"Wonder when she's stopping, she's going crazy."
Anyways, shared a SOUR CREAM pretzel:)
"It's been a long time since I last ate that. I miss it:)"
We bought quite a bit of stuff, that's for the outing!
During the meantime, Kevin had mass.
And my yearbook's with his FRIEND now, OMG:)
HAHA, I'm starting to miss it already, I love it:)
And of course, someone would've been elated.
WHY? He has succeeded on his plan to lie to me.
To HIM:
You know, it's kinda pathetic just to lie who you like.
I'd rather you not be filrtatious & just like ONE.
"Be yourself, it's just you everyone would like,

not the one you're pretending to be."

Anyways, he has succeeded, but it's pointless to lie.
The lies are the most disappointing things,
I wonder why must people lie so much.
"I don't mind a lil' lies but if one lies too much,

there goes, the addiction starts."

That's all, I'm obsessed with a lil' love:)

-gillian'sisdamnedreluctant&secretive:)

No comments: