3 Aug 2006

All and away (:

I'm posting a MIDNIGHT post now:)
There's no school & everyone's sleeping.
Anyways, we had 2 practicals that day.
I almost cut my finger during Biology
and spilled a mixture of chemicals on my hand.
GOLLY! I thought my hand's gonna get corroded.
Nevermind abt the corrosion, at least it didn't.
And also, at least I didn't cut my finger in the end.
"That was really close, dontcha think?"
During recess, HaiTing & I listened to our MP3s.
So cool, all the different kinds of songs.
We hummed, "ding ding ding...", from Crazy Frog.
Anyways, I just passed my Math test. I got exactly 20:)
It neared a FAILURE. I almost teared, I was envious.
It was rather a day with dilemmas and decisions.
A day to manage time and stuff, it's all present:)
Getting worked up easily due to some difficulties,
it's all there, just for the people to hear.
"Am I that bad that you think I disrespect you?"
I so badly wanted to suppress my feelings but yet...
It didn't 100% work on him and by speaking loudly,
shows my CHEERFULNESS but you didn't appreciate.
I wanted to cry, letting go all unpleasant feelings.
"But I still need to hide it from you, sorry."
Do appreciate my loud cheerfulness:)

-gillian'sinanemotionalobsession:)

No comments: