"I've no choice these days, force me to be serious!
Get this reluctance off my back right this moment."
---------------------------------------------------------------------
These days, I've been sleeping beyond midnight.
I don't know why, is this what you call blues?
"Is this caused by the disappearance of my spirit?"
I don't understand, I felt away from myself. LOL:)
I'm so reluctant to do anything, just anything.
I can't control my reluctance! It's uncontrollable...
Today, I fell asleep during my CL lesson.
I'm creating a bad impression for my CL teacher.
"Ohmigawd, I don't want that to happen really.."
I saw the Core Literature people having articles.
It was interesting, they're articles about an IJ school.
It was none other than IJ Toa Payoh Secondary.
"I didn't know they had such reputation."
Anyways, who cares? Recess time seemed so silent.
All the Normal stream students get to go home early.
Why? They're having their prelim exams, that's why.
Later, we had 2 hours of Math straight in a row.
And "hai lun" was pissed with results.
The DAMN test, it was screwed by ME.
Anyways, who cares? I did badly, I "merely" passed.
"No more AVA Theaterette for the rest of our lives.."
She wanna check on us from tomorrow.
OMG, I'm so freaking dead.
Then, we watched this video during Social Studies.
It was all about the rising & falling of Venice.
"Curly panda" didn't know the video repeated.
"She was enjoying it so much though it played 2x."
Anyways, we had FREE remedial lesson.
We slacked & crap but still can't do anything much.
FangXia & Sheryl started scribbling the board.
I almost heard MP3 in class & used handphone.
Everything, I'm a naughty girl today. WOOHOO~
After school, I went out with Gabby & Elaine:)
I had pretzel again, yeahh, and my chocolates!
"Yeahh, my chocolates, I'm so happy!"
The outing was all right, people.
"Maybe though I was a lil' extraordinary."
But during this short outing, I saw Bradley.
OMG, he was with the hat, HAHA:)
-he found out I saw him.
That's all. BYE:)
-gillian'sheartisjustnotfocused:)
No comments:
Post a Comment