"People live for a reason."
"Always be yourself,
don't pretend to be what you're not."
--------------------------------------------------------
My appitite's getting a lil' psychotic.
It's like up & down, like a curved graph.
Today just feels a lil' awkward.
I felt as if something special was gone off me.
As people always say,
"People live for a reason and that's for someone."
When I woke up, I faced the ceiling and asked,
"Am I living for someone too?"
Each time I thought of it,
it'll lead me to a blank, a white piece of matter.
I called someone, his voice irritated me a lil' bit.
He didn't sound as if he liked me,
I don't mean to jump to conclusions,
or expose a secret for this is unbearable.
To you-know-who,
"If you dislike someone, you shouldn't pretend.
You should tell the person to change instead."
You need not feel unhappy with me,
for I've had enough of your attitude.
And I'll prove to you one thing,
"I've changed, just that you didn't notice."
Kevin called in the morning, WHOA~
My mind was in such a frenzy that my voice went soft.
And mind you, Kevin, I'm okay here :)
I mean all that, that's all.
I've some things to do.
BYE FOR NOW:)
-gillian'sinacomplexobsession:)
No comments:
Post a Comment