"Don't assume if you don't know anything,
as it may create trouble for others."
---------------------------------------------------
SINGAPORE'S 41 TODAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE:)
Today makes me in a HOLIDAY MOOD.
I don't have the mood to study today,
though I need to do it BADLY!
HAPPY HOLIDAY KCians:)
Anyways, let me quote this:
"Why do people steal girlfriends?"
See, what's the point of mentioning this?
There isn't any point here, is there?
"Guys don't steal girlfriends,
they only ask when they're available."
Anyways, don't assume or there'll be...
TROUBLE BREWING!! HAHA:)
Continued.. I went out just now.
Just came back not too long ago.
When I was at Giant Parkway Parade today,
I saw something really freaky...
And that is, LIVE EELS! OMG:)
You should've seen them moving,
"EEWWW.. Disgusting, seriously."
And also, I bought FIR's NEW ALBUM,
FLIGHT TRIBE:) It ROCKS MAN:)
And also, today, on this National Day,
there's a BIG, ROUND & FULL MOON:)
"It's captivating, I can't keep my eyes off it."
That's ALL:) Thanks for coming, peeps!
Better GO! BYES:)
-gillian'sfeelingalil'high:)
No comments:
Post a Comment