7 Aug 2006

I'm falling down right to the bottom.

"Eavesdropping's the worst truth you can hear.
I might as well hide everything to see your smile."
--------------------------------------------------------------------
These days, too many things have happened.
Many things have been tying me down,
"I'm dropping to the bottom right now."
At 05082006 MIDNIGHT --
I heard something that I shouldn't hear.
I didn't know whether I should pretend.
This totally tied me down & blanked me out.
"I wanna break free from all this!"
I knew I had to keep all this from him,
just for him to be cheerful & smile more.
"I can't bear to see him suffer with me."
I just had to keep all this deep inside my heart.
Unexpectedly, he saw through me. HOW?!
I didn't know how but he assured me quite well.
"Whatever difficulties we go through,
we go through it together okay?"

It just made me feel better though I didn't show it.
I don't show much of myself, people:)
06082006 MORNING --
Seriously, my imagination ran wild.
"Bang! Bang! AHHH.. Are you okay?"
It played repeatedly & non-stop! AHHH!!
Thank god I didn't stuff myself with food

to avoid thinking about all this CRAP:)
I'd have died of being fat, I tell you.

07082006 DAYTIME --
Had PE lesson. It was tiring:)
Sheryl used the softball to hit my forearm,
this is ACCIDENTAL, it's okay.
But it hurt for quite some time,
I almost couldn't move my left arm. OMG:)
I failed my Social Studies test.
I got 10/25, second lowest in the class.
And SIVA complains & said I deproved quite a bit.
I was once doing well for Source-Based,
but now.. It seems it's getting worse than ever.
"Help me here, people, I need it so much!"
"I just feel like crying all of a sudden.."
I held my head, looking really down. NO MOOD!
I had 2 hours free today, including the RECESS TIME.
Somehow, I managed to rush through some work.
Currently, I just quite vexed now, I'm fed-up.
And I had a 4-hour nap today, that's all.

-gillian'sinasleepy&wildobsession

No comments: