25 Jul 2006

The twitches. The days down the road.

YESTERDAY:)
24th July, Monday.
PE was a lil' boring,
we had our usual run & a sports game.
My group crapped through NETBALL.
And I had MANGO PUDDING for recess.
HAHA:) I love IT. WOO HOO~
My EYE twitched. It's my LEFT eye!
It was supposed to be Ele. Math & EL summary test.
In the end, the Ele. Math test postponed.
And my Add Math Integration test was 20/35.
It's kind of a just PASS, it's a lil' bad yeahh?
Anyways, the summary sucked.
I almost died out of difficulty. BLEAH!
I studied hard for my Geography test throughout the NIGHT.
I didn't really get the chance to talk a lot.
TODAY:)
The Elective Geography test was ON.
I didn't finish the last question, it's half-done!
"Lie" talked about the MOE survey we're gonna take.
And made us stay back for 10 minutes.
During RECESS, Kirti made a prank-call to a BOY.
It's really lame. "Boys do lie, dontcha know?", I thought.
I had CHOCOLATE PUDDING.
It isn't as good as yesterday's MANGO PUDDING!
My eye twitched again. It's my RIGHT eye NOW!
It twitched yesterday & today.
English was as boring as ever, I just felt so DOWN.
"No one's there...", my mind thought.
I tried to shut my mind up, but to no avail.
And then, Chemistry was rather crappy.
It's marked: Chemistry Test on 28th July & 4th August
We had the survey. They asked many questions.
One which caught my eye was,
"My school tells my parents what I'm good at."
Whadda heck? The school SO doesn't.
Anyways, assembly went on.
It was rather OKAY as it was an EX-STUDENT talking.
Nothing else really happened,
I'm going off. GOODBYES:)

No comments: