Today, we had our weekly Biology practical.
It was all on food & the bench's sink's choked.
It was bad, how irritating.
We had our Social Studies test.
It was quite okay, but wrote the last one half-way.
AGAIN, just like my geography test yesterday.
The day was really alright till ... ...
As we're about to go there, LIE came into the class
and she lectured us. We're SO about to come out.
Then later, she went on lecturing us. HALFWAY -
Mrs Jalleh came to the AVA Theatrette.
AND? She lectured us too, the A Math GALS.
"Why was she scolding us though the majority didn't do it?"
It was ONLY the MINORITY who did it right?
And I was like, "Whadda heck's with the teachers?"
FINE, that's it. I ain't gonna do anything & scribbled.
I scribbled in my notebook & slept through the lesson.
I didn't care a damn about what's gonna happen.
And Joanna asked ME to do the tickle massage.
"It's so (tong xing lian ---- GAY.)"
There was another practical.
Orange powder stained my fingernails.
Anyways, just a NOTE:
SORRY Mrs Jalleh & Mrs Lie. Forgive the CLASS:)
That's ALL. Better go. TATA:)
No comments:
Post a Comment