1 Jul 2006

The inner fear's taking control.

I'm back, I had many things to do.
I had GCE O'Level Chinese Oral Exam.
I had 2 "china-looking" teachers.
From Chung Cheng High and TKGS.
They're so scary till I was speechless?
By the way, I dropped by the Orchestra today.
Whoa, a lot of people were present.
The teacher-in-charge told me,
"your (implies to me) attendance is number 1."
Actually, was I supposed to be surprised?
I skipped once, but she doesn't know. HAHA:)
I offended someone. (I don't wanna say.)
He was so angry with me, it's entirely ME again.
"Why does everybody have to push everything to ME!?"
I wanted to lose control, to cry.
I wanted someone to talk to.
Not getting to hear what you say...
was there anything wrong?!
Is that even an improper action?
Everything hasn't been going my way lately.
"...all has vanished with the wind"
I quote: "Why must everything go to her?!
Am I that bad till I need to receive retribution
ALL THE TIME?!"

All has just gone with the wind,
all i just need to do is...
to end things in mind...
and leave everything as it is.

Goodbye. NIGHTS:)

No comments: