3 Jul 2006

Finding love's true identity.

YESTERDAY.
It was a long day, REALLY.
Firstly, I had to do all the Math homework.
I'm procrastinating my EL holiday homework.
Anyways, talked on the phone.
"It's like a total ROUTINE.", I put it this way.
The conversation was... ...
Warm, happy and filled with laughter.
Anyways, something popped out.
This made me try to find love's identity.
I don't know.
Till now, I'm still unclear about something.
Isn't love too early now?
Why do things tempt me to love again?
To love = juggling with O'levels and love.
All at one go without regrets.
I just thought, "Will I regret if I want it?"
ERRMMM... (secret)
I used to like someone a lot but now...
It's just nothing.
Anyways, all I thought was what he said to ME.
Our hearts broke to 256 pieces.
"Here I mark TWOFIVESIX (256)."
I couldn't think properly.
"Do I like him..?"
TODAY.
Nothing much.
Managed to finish my homework.
YEAH.
"HAPPY YOUTH DAY!"
EMDD's this Friday.
I can't wait as I'm going with my 19-partner!
Anyways, that's all for today.
Today shall mark ONETWOEIGHT.
HAHA:)
Better GO.
TATA, peeps:)

No comments: