16 Jul 2006

Reciting my own story.

HEY THERE:)
It's like the WEE hours of the morning.
WOO HOO~
All went about REGINA.
NOTE: i don't beg people for forgiveness.
Whatever for? TELL ME.
Then go twist the facts, want me to patch then say laa.
WAH LAO EHH.
Then, Kevin started with his "forgive&forget" thing.
And then Gayle said the same.
"Might as well forgive her, right?", I thought.
I wrote an EMAIL to her.
I can't be bothered to CALL her, I forgot her number.
By the way, don't give it to me if you've it.
I'm SICK AND TIRED -.-"

I don't wanna be tormented by her.
I got haunted by the fact that someone gave her a ROSE.
A pink one.
An old quote: "I live in a house with pretty flowers... ..."
IRRITATING, get off my HEAD!
AHH, forget it laa.
Speaking about EMOTIONS,
I've been on a writing SPREE.
I just wrote 2 according to my dream.
First-hand info, period.
HAHA:)
Anyways, got to SLEEP now.
It's LATE. HAHA:) I'd better be a good girl.
TEE HEE, NIGHTS PEOPLE!

No comments: