18 Jul 2006

The chaotic moment.

17th July, Monday night.
I had a really bad migraine,
followed by a stress breakdown.
My head really hurt and I really teared.
I was scared that my teacher will kill me.
Oh yes, Kevin and I was shouting at each other.
We were all going EMO and crazy.
In the end, I still have to keep my thoughts to myself.
And I didn't really do my Add Math homework.
18th July, today.
Today, I had no mood for anything.
I copied part of my Math homework from Edi Yanti.
It's noted today: Elective Geography Test on 25th July.
We also had Math today.
Noted: Add Math test on 11th August.
And also, noted: Ele Math on 24th July.
My friend was telling me about her primary school.
It was so creepy as the people there are so abusive.
They do all kinds of things, luckily it's gonna close down.
HAHA:) It's a good thing all right?
Later, we had English.
We had to do this listening comprehension thing
and the FREAKING spelling BEE.
I only got 8/25, all the words are freaking HARD.
And Sara could get 22/25?! She's the semi-finalist.
I had no mood for anything, all I did was thinking.
Later, the class was so chaotic.
"Shuddup laa..", I mumbled to myself.
ALL were so noisy till I couldn't do my Math homework.
I almost died out in the chaos in the classroom.
And "Koh" had to add to the noise with her nagging.
She came 55 mintues late for Chemistry lesson.
WHADDA HELL?! (Crazy right?)
And later, we had assembly.
It was about water conservation and the UK trip.
For water conservation, I almost fell asleep.
Darn boring. SORRY:)
The UK presentation was COOL.
We saw the puffins kissing. AHHH, they're so CUTE:)
WAY BEYOND CUTE!
We didn't need to stay back for busking..
WHY? 'Cause the people are changing the projector.
HAPPINESS & YAYNESS:)
And I had to go with Sheryl to search for a teacher,
WHY? She left her calcualator in the AVA theatrette.
NAHH, exercise time, walk, walk and walk!
Who helped in the end? Our CL teacher helped us!
HAHA, it was after searching for 20 minutes +?
Anyways, this is ALL.
Got a lot of things to do. BYES:)

No comments: