12th July, Wednesday.
It rained heavily, it was such a nice weather to sleep.
We had Biology practical AGAIN.
We had to break the peanut into half,
while breaking... I saw a lil' shoot in it.
OMG, A PLANT?! (my overreaction.)
"Jalleh" quoted, "It's been there for ages. Don't eat it."
We still had the alcohol and oil thingy.
That was all about Biology.
We had our Social Studies essay test.
It was hard, I froze at a stop, I thought to myself,
"The good leadership qualities are talent, honesty, ability to work as a team and the ability to build rapport with the others. Which one do you think is the most important? EYA."
I thought again, "What were we supposed to write?"
W...W... We just "any-how do" the question.
We didn't care a shit. WHY?
We know we didn't study hard enough. LOL:)
We also had Chemistry practical. AGAIN.
We had to burn this powder mixture.
From GREEN to BLACK.
And after that, we tried heating it with acid,
and there came a green solution.
OMG, isn't that COOL?
And we watched a movie during Chinese,
and finished my homework.
HAHA, that's ALL.
13th July, Thursday.
It's the day with the hot weather.
"SUNNY HOT, REALLY."
We didn't buy the books for 4B.
No teaching. A movie again. YEAH:)
My level had literature,
"Teo" quoted, "Gillian, present."
She was basically using it as an example,
but that woke me up from my sleep.
Then we had 2 hours of Maths.
During this time, the selfish act revealed.
I asked Sheryl to borrow the correction tape,
WAHH, she said, "NO" firmly and rudely.
I didn't know why, I went sensitive, kept quiet.
Everything slienced down till... ...
"Lie" was telling us a story about this case.
It was about this guy committed a crime out of passion.
HAHA:) That's pathetic, nevermind, it's okay.
We had 3 hours of Math altogether.
That's long, REALLY:)
Anyways, that's all about the DAY.
I've a test TOMORROW,
better go. BYE:)
No comments:
Post a Comment