27 Jul 2006

Only the man & the walkway.

I slept late at about 1:35am.
"I like you", imagine one saying it to a guy.
I knew I couldn't forget him & yet I still forced myself to.
In the morning, I feel as if I'm a blank.
And the moment I reached school, it seems so dark.
No one's bright to capture my eye's attention,
everything was tranquil, nothing special.
During CL, we watched short movies.
It's sorta dumb. It's sort of "dots" laa.
During Lit, Herianty cried for what Mrs Teo said to her.
She mentioned, "You're a mediocre student."
If I were her, I'd cry too.
Erin, remember our promise? We'll get 3As together.
Study hard, my pal. GO ERIN!
During Math, all sorts of things went into my head.
I just had this thing in mind.
"Kevin was the man & I'm the walkway."
Somehow, I just felt this way.
The math test was horrible. I'm gonna FAIL.
Anyways, that's all. Have to go now.
SAYONARA:)

No comments: