CHIJ STC's SING TO THE DAWN.
22nd July 2006.
We're almost late for the CONCERT.
And Charmaine was practising her marching everywhere.
We reached there just nice on the dot. 2:20+pm.
And what? Other people were there?! DUH?!!!
The performance wasn't as great as our school's EMDD IX.
Our school's one is still better, and I'm not biased.
The drama part was okay, at least to start with.
It was an average performance done by Dick Lee.
The atmosphere wasn't as high as the KC's EMDD IX.
The performance ended and walked around Toa Payoh.
We bought some stuff and we're walking around till...
Sean called. YEAHH, and we didn't know what to do.
And we end up having to overtalk each other. That's LAME:)
And we went walking in circles and where do we end up?
NOWHERE. And I pathetically had to do what I don't do,
which was to act a lil' sacarstic towards Sean & Shauqi.
And now, thinking about it, SORRY.
"SORRY Sean & Shauqi! REALLY SORRY!"
I called them the "S-PALS" (SPECIAL PALS!) XD
And of course, I sorta watched them eat 'cuz I didn't eat.
We went home in the end 'cuz we had nothing to do.
It was quite a long journey home, from TP to Marine Parade.
It was REALLY faraway... And finally, he was out.
Anyways, I had an early night.
TODAY, 23rd July 2006.
There was nothing to do, really.
The only thing waiting for me was books and homework.
Seriously, there was nothing else waiting.
All that are my friends now were work and books.
Why? Because they're always in front of me.
And nothing else would be there. Will there?
The only thing I did was Math and watching YOUTUBE.
AHH, I'll be dying of daily insanity soon.
Anyways, better go now.
BYEBYE:)
No comments:
Post a Comment