9 Jul 2006

The coolest surprises!

7th July 2006.
The school ended at 12,
but unfairly, Patricians had no school.
"Lie" injured her knee,
but yet, she came for us.
And I came only for her lessons.
"Chow" was pathetic.
She scolded over a small thing like printing.
They shared and gave us a happy smile eraser.
Guess the purpose?
It was to motivate us to study and youth day's pressie.
My sister went to St. Pats' for entrepreneurship.
My other sister went to library.
Lastly, Charmaine & I went to Orchard.
We all went out, my bag's so heavy!
We took neoprints again.
And bought new clothes for EMDD.
"I'm such an eager beaver."
On my way home, it was such a long journey.
Came back really early, at 6:15pm.
HAII, that was really tiring.
I fell sick after that.
I had to take my 7th panadol for the year.
Surprisingly, I recovered fast.
8th July 2006.
Today's the EMDD day!

And people kept on viewing my house!
"One by one, family by family.."
WAHH, I wanted to go for the St Pats MOExcel FEST.
In the end, I didn't go.
"The band performed."
AHHH, should've went to see my friend performing.
My ex tuition friend, an ex boyfriend,
he was everything to me last time.
My mum said the thing I bought looked too mature.
She asked me to change,
HAII, my $20 over bucks!
NEVERMIND:)
Anyways, we went out for awhile.
And we went for EMDD on my dad's London taxi!
WOO HOO~
Reached SJI. WAHH, it's bigger than our school.
Everyone dressed too maturely.
And a lot of them, too revealing.
OMG, some of them could even almost see *sensored*.
Anyways, all were NICE.
My CL teacher, she was so NICE.
And others, ahem ahem.
"I don't know."
It was CROWDED. PACKED.
Everyone squeezed in the moment they got the chance.
WHOA, I almost got squashed!
And the show, it was EXCELLENT.
I got to see it for the FIRST time after performing!
And during the interval,
I went to call... RALPH.
"Ahh, I haven't talked to him for a month then."
Still the same voice, the way he talked was a lil' different.
I was elated that he picked up my call.

YIPEE! :))
"I thought he'd reject my call, but he didn't."
3 minutes spent on him out of the 15 minute interval.
And the PERFORMANCE, the acting was nice.
The guitar ensemble, this was the worst part I guess.
There was this guy, he didn't know his notes.
It was sort of embarrassing for them though.

The main characters were the funniest!
Anyways, the performance delayed time by1/2 hour.
My dad waited really long.
I thought he'd get angry but he didn't.
"What a surprise.."
Anyway, I returned with high spirits.
Till... I was so exhausted, slept early.
Fell asleep while talking to my friend on the phone.
That's really embarrassing.
AHHHHH.. OMG:)
That's ALL folks!
BYEBYE~

No comments: