20 May 2006

The uncontrollable dreaming time.

HELLOS. I didn't REALLY talk last NIGHT. The ONLY person I talked to last NIGHT was Bradley for I had no mood. I was LISTENING to music. My MIND pondered OVER everything. From RESULTS to BOYS. SIGH, this is the WORST time for EVERYTHING was out. MM-HMM.
"This MIXED my mind like a COMPLETE rojak I see in food..."
I didn't SLEEP till about 2 plus. I was seeing this VIDEO. (Darn funny, should've SEEN it.*) There's this JAPANESE video on http://metacafe.com about this GUY trying to SPEAK English and this CLASS of JAPANESE boys were SUPPOSED to listen and NOT laugh at that GUY. A lot of people LAUGHED. (Especially ONE guy, I forgot his NAME*) And they'd get a CANING on their BUTTS. I forgot what's the SHOW called for my MIND blanked out the MOMENT this SHOW was played.
"My MIND blanked out, BRINGING me LAUGHTER on my FACE."
After WATCHING the SHOW, guess what happened? When I went to KITCHEN, WANTING to get a DRINK, the MILK leaked out from the BOTTLE. SHIT. A new BOTTLE of MILK. (Just BOUGHT*) I'm going to DIE from my SCARY mummy. FANCY from a 4/5-filled bottle to a 1/2-filled BOTTLE! I'm going to GET a KILLING. I remembered CLOSING the BOTTLE tightly. REALLY. The CLEANING was TEDIOUS. Everywhere was MILK-INFESTED. That was for the NIGHT.
"Thanks BIJOU for leaking some to LESSEN the CLEANING."
The MORNING rose. I woke up at 9:26am. That's ALRIGHT. A "Kid's Central ENTHUSIAST" watched WINX CLUB 2. As I was REALLY bored, I watched it TOO. It was OKAY. LOL:) I woke up due to a DREAM actually.
"The dream clouded my MIND completely...
I saw something misty coming towards ME...
Whispering SOMETHING so SOFT that I can't HEAR it."
That's HOW this WOKE me up.
Nothing MUCH happened. Suddenly, I had this LOSS of energy. I went BACK to SLEEP again. HAHA. After that, I woke up at 12:00noon. ACCURATE right? My MUM actually WOKE me up with her silent FOOTSTEPS. HAA:)
I heard "EYES ON ME". HAA. "Where's the GUY of MINE in the SONG?" LOLS:)
I'm BACK again after going out to PARKWAY PARADE. HAHA. I went there with my MOMMY though. And I had LUNCH. HAA. And GUESS what? My MUM didn't SCOLD me OVER the SPILT milk. YIPEE! She DIDN'T! Later, we went to LOOK around and STUFF. As we went to GIANT HYPERMARKET, we're looking at GRAPES. We went TRYING on FRUITS. (Lychees and grapes*) Wanna KNOW something? If you're on diet, just eat FRUITS, it's DARN filling. My MOMMY and I were so FULL after eating 2 GRAPES and a LYCHEE. I know it's LITTLE. PRECISELY why I recommend this. Today we went to MINI TOONS too. We bought VOODOO DOLLS. It's REALLY cute. MM-HMM. I got 2 and I HELPED Gabby buy 2 of it too. Mine's BONDIE and OSHIN. A LOVE and CAREER/STUDIES charm respectively. DARN cute. REALLY. Gabby's ONE are RARA and LITTLE FAIRY aka YUME. BOTH are LOVE charms though. And, I took SEVERAL pictures of THEM on my HANDPHONE. If we MEET, I'll show it to YOU, if you WANT. Anyways, that's ALMOST all. After that, we had CHICKEN for the LIGHTEST dinner. Crystal Jade CHICKEN. NICE okay? Go TRY. It's even NICER when it's HOT. HAA. Later, I saw "MEMORABLE BOY" online. WHOA, he put a NEW picture that I've NEVER seen BEFORE. HAA. Though I may NOT recognise him ANYMORE, my HEART-FEEL could ROUGHLY tell. NVM. He didn't REPLY my MESSAGE.
"WAITED and WAITED."
Stop HERE now.
"HE'S no FUN anymore."

No comments: