HELLO. Last NIGHT, I was talking to ZhiWei on MSN and he was telling me that he likes SOMEONE. The WAY he said it TOTALLy irritated ME. (the person must be so down in luck*) LOL. He almost made me think that the PERSON he liked is ME. OMG. (close shave, it isn't ME*) I even SACRIFICED my time to talk to him. Ask something, do MEN get hurt when a BREAKUP occurs? NO. Not all the time for they're the ones playing with the girl's NAIVENESS. (Note: I'm also naive:)) Anyways, I couldn't SLEEP till about 1:15am. I was THINKING about the "MEMORABLE BOY". (I used to ADMIRE him so much*) SIGH. My mind was filled with him then. SIGH. That was about the NIGHT which was DARK and TRANQUIL.
The MORNING has RISEN. WHOA, I had toasted ham sandwich. CRISPY and NICE. HAA. I left home at 7 plus AGAIN. Every day's the SAME but I was NEVER late. When I reached school, all I felt was COLD. (Mentally cold*) I didn't KNOW why. I had 3 hours of INTENSIVE chinese. It's the USUAL. SIGH. I had a sec 2 Chinese test without the TEACHER telling us. MAN, I thought I'd die but it was quite easy so it's ALRIGHT. HEE. About the ENGLISH test, I passed my ENGLISH with 53/100. (It may be a HAPPY thing*) Even though I passed my English, I screwed up my COMPREHENSION. I've 2/25? 2 MARKS only. (I forgot to do VOCAB section*) SCREW. Nevermind. About Add Maths, I had another FAILURE. I practised "QUITE" hard but yet, I failed. FAILURE. I got 44.3/100. Just this 44.3 after PRACTISING so hard? And my FRIENDS passed? WAHH. That'sPATHETIC. (Actually, it's because they've tuition*) My self-studying didn't BRING me to ANYWHERE. SIGH. At least I improved in these 2 subjects by like a lot of MARKS. 10 over MARKS. (Make that a GOOD thing*) Anyways, SCHOOL ended here.
The AFTERNOON came and NOTHING but SILENCE. Joanna was asking me about this "CHINESE BOYFRIEND". Who's this PERSON? HAA. I made it up after that. She thought he was RALPH. SIGH. "MEMORABLE BOY", how I wish. I'd rather have him as my BOYFRIEND than other people? (MAYBE*)
"Ralph, the person I used to admire and gone off my grasp...
How I wish that we NEVER became together at all..."
Anyways, later I was so BORED that I slept. My mind was mentally AWAKE. I was so SCARED that I'd fail my AVERAGE and guess what? I did FAIL my average by 0.4 marks. SIGH. PATHETIC. Who CARES now?
"A total failure won't do good...
Only this will become a success after perseverance..."
I woke up at the EARLY times of NIGHT. You know something? At 7pm, the SKY still looked so BRIGHT. (It's as if it's still 6pm or maybe 5 plus) My failure in AVERAGE woke me up. It totally DISAPPOINTED me. SIGH.
"I'm going to get a killing from my mother... I'm DEAD..."
"I want to cry to someone but a force is pulling me away..."
I was talking to YingKai on the PHONE and he IRRITATED me again. SIGH. It was really funny. He kept on calling me... (a SECRET*) He's my main CAUSE of IRRIATION. HEEX. I just said, "So IRRITATING, this BOY. TALK*3, DREAM*3." WHOA, I totally said that MILLIONS of times. LOL. I irritated this GUY. It was fun anyways, I love it SO MUCH.
"THANKS, YingKai."
I had DINNER. I had my FAVOURITE dishes. LOL. This made me feel a lil' BETTER. SIGH. Anyways, I was talking to YingKai again. HAA. ... "YingKai goes and "PAO NIU" (means DATING with other GIRLS at a GO*)" LOL. I don't CARE. I almost quarrelled with him. SIGH. There I go again. SIGH. All the THINGS pondering in my mind, I couldn't have the courage to tell anything to him.
"Sorry, the force pulled me away from telling you..."
Anyways, that's ALL. Stop HERE. BYES:)
No comments:
Post a Comment