HELLOS. Last night, I fell sick AGAIN. Staying awake with NOTHING to do. Was there something to do? The ONLY thing I can do was HOMEWORK and I did it. I wasn't INTERESTED in anything else, so I couldn't HELP it. Last NIGHT's a BORING and LONG night. All I did was SLACK and do MATHS, and after ALL this things, I slept at 12 plus.
"The song plays... and I, upon feeling the cold, I just woke up, like that."
That was 6:45am exactly. Anyways, I was so SLEEPY. Hey, guess what? I just RECOVERED from that BIG headache. And how did I wake up? The misty DREAM, the PERSON didn't WANT to REVEAL himself/herself. OMG, what an ENDING. RIGHT? WHO'S it? (I wish I'd find out soon.*)
"Psst, NO one's awake, NOT even my MOMMY. SILENCE. It's so strange."
Anyways, today I didn't have ANYTHING. I had to go to SCHOOL by MYSELF as everyone's SLEEPING. At the BUS STOP of mine, there were 2 other CLASSMATES. That's COINCIDENTAL. All ARRIVED at about the SAME time and SAT at the SAME place in the BUS but they're so QUIET. So SILENT. I almost couldn't take it. Anyways, REACHED school. HEY, guess what? I wasn't LATE even though I left home at 7:47am. When we REACHED the CLASSROOM, I saw PEOPLE though but it wasn't MORE than 20. I think there was ONLY 15, around there. My form teacher aka my English teacher came and she got a lil' angry when she saw that there were ONLY a few PEOPLE in CLASS and she was asking, "Where's the REST?" We're like SILENT. Upon this fact, I found out something. No one wanted to COME for English, I think, I'm not too sure myself for as far as I know, a LARGE number of PEOPLE disliked her BORING teaching. I almost FELL asleep during English even though English wasn't BORING but I think, I almost FELL sick, AGAIN.
"The song plays... and I, upon feeling the cold, I just woke up, like that."
That was 6:45am exactly. Anyways, I was so SLEEPY. Hey, guess what? I just RECOVERED from that BIG headache. And how did I wake up? The misty DREAM, the PERSON didn't WANT to REVEAL himself/herself. OMG, what an ENDING. RIGHT? WHO'S it? (I wish I'd find out soon.*)
"Psst, NO one's awake, NOT even my MOMMY. SILENCE. It's so strange."
Anyways, today I didn't have ANYTHING. I had to go to SCHOOL by MYSELF as everyone's SLEEPING. At the BUS STOP of mine, there were 2 other CLASSMATES. That's COINCIDENTAL. All ARRIVED at about the SAME time and SAT at the SAME place in the BUS but they're so QUIET. So SILENT. I almost couldn't take it. Anyways, REACHED school. HEY, guess what? I wasn't LATE even though I left home at 7:47am. When we REACHED the CLASSROOM, I saw PEOPLE though but it wasn't MORE than 20. I think there was ONLY 15, around there. My form teacher aka my English teacher came and she got a lil' angry when she saw that there were ONLY a few PEOPLE in CLASS and she was asking, "Where's the REST?" We're like SILENT. Upon this fact, I found out something. No one wanted to COME for English, I think, I'm not too sure myself for as far as I know, a LARGE number of PEOPLE disliked her BORING teaching. I almost FELL asleep during English even though English wasn't BORING but I think, I almost FELL sick, AGAIN.
"Gillian, answer a question. Give me 3 points for this answer."
I was totally in my own WORLD, a DREAM where I was trying to find out that MISTY someone who WHISPERED something in my EAR and with a MASKED face. Don't tell me I was at the place where Regina used to say where ALL the LOVERS go? (P.S that's a DREAMLAND she ADDRESSED as "LALA land." *) OMG, nevermind, I'm SO not in LOVE unless you consider my pending REQUEST to tell him that I want to be his CLOSEST "GIRL-FRIEND" one of a kind. I just wanted to be his GOOD PAL, that's ALL. His BEST pal. I was DREAMING and couldn't ANSWER her question, OMG, that's so... embarrassing. REALLY. Anyways, it LASTED for an hour and a 1/2. END of EL class. Later, we had CHEMISTRY practical. OMG, this is the WORST nightmare of my life, it's like making a BAD ending to my DREAM, really. Guess what happened? We did lots of EXPERIMENTS. It was kind of COOL, making ALL the ESTERS and stuff. Whoa, when we're MAKING the ESTER with ETHANOL and ETHANOIC ACID, guess what happened? The BOILING tube of Woan Yuan and I's CAUGHT fire. OMG, you should've SEEN it. I really got FREAKED out. As the solution of Ethanol, Ethanoic acid was being heated, this caught fire. The fire got bigger.. OH. MY. GOODNESS. The luminous flame automatically ended the dream I was thinking of during the English time. OMG, what an ending. All got away with the FIRE in the boiling tube. I'll always REMEMBER that, ALWAYS and FOREVER. But, guess what? The experiment was ALMOST a SUCCESS, like 97%? HA, so it's OKAY.
The FIRE burnt with the DREAM,
all still keeping ME in the DARK.
As I walked out of the ROOM,
the ESTER'S smell gave me a SPARK.
I'll ALWAYS remember its SWEET-SMELL. The FRUITY dream. It RESEMBLES like a NICE place. Like my DREAMLAND where NO ONE can FIND me. That's ALL. STOP here:)
No comments:
Post a Comment