Hellos:) I'm back. Whoa, I've been really busy these days. I was loaded wuth studying all over the place though I took short breaks here and there but I didn't get much of a chance to touch the computer. All was dedicated to studying. Man, the papers were alright. Finally, some subjects are over at least, especially those subjects that require the most memory work They're all over and I only have my two mathematics papers left and my CL oral and listening comprehension. It has been tight, I hardly touched my precious valuable phone. HAHA:) I can't even talk much though I had more chances of touching the phone than the computer. SAD. SIGHS. I've been staying up till late at night studying away like mad and all went my way. All those topics I didn't study for my Sciences didn't come out. COOL right? HAHA:) This is just way beyond luck SIGHS. I won't be this lucky again.
The day before, I had my Social Studies and EL oral exams. I HATE the Social Studies paper NOW. I didn't finish my structured essay, the 12 mark one. HAHA. I only wrote like half the page. LOLS. I think I'm gonna die for this subject anyways, it wouldn't be surprising if I really failed as I always fail for this subject. LOL, but I don't wanna fail anything at all. SIGH. Later, my friend, Edi Yanti and I, went to Parkway Parade for break. We had this about 3-hour break with nothing better to do, so we went there to have our "RECESS". Whoa, we had McDonalds. It was a very long time since I last touched it actually. HAHA. Later, during the EL oral exam, I was like the last few to go home for it wasn't according to register number. LOL. That's dumb. And when I went to have my oral, I got this teacher. All of a sudden, I remembered what she said to our class last year, "Your EL is just inducing vomit!" That struck me. Totally. I was supposed to talk about a teacher I admire. I talked about... Guess who? It's none other than Mrs Chow, my form teacher, somehow, I just got her in my head and I just talked about her. Whoa, actually she really used to be the teacher I admired but I didn't felt much after that. HAHA.
Yesterday, I had my Elective Geography and my Chemistry papers. I LOVE these papers. They're really alright and I have the confidence to pass though but I can't be over-confident though. HAHA:) These papers were the first papers which went my way and I was elated for that fact. People were asking me why I studied from the front topics. They thought it was dumb but to me, it isn't because almost everything was from the FRONT. HAHA. I managed to actually hit it on the dot. Actually I also relied a lil' on my past memory work so I didn't study very much. It's for the fact that I LOVE Chemistry so much that I remembered almost everything. LOLS.
Today, I had my Biology paper. Whoa, I nearly died. I had a headache during the exam. OMG. Actually, it's because I only had 3 hours plus of sleep last night, I stayed up all night to study those Biology topics. I couldn't think even. All I could do is fiddle with the pen and drink water but at least I knew some. LOLS. This is one of the hardest papers I've sat so far. WOW. Actually it's a SURPRISE. This is also the first time I get to go home in the morning. HAHA. That's my happiness. YEA. LOL. When I was on my way home from school, I boarded the bus, I saw... Regina and that Hillary! Those TWO... ... (sensored*) Not that I hated them, but they accused me of something I didn't do and they chose to believe the one who had no concrete knowing about this issue. PATHETIC. LOLS. I don't care about them anyways. The way they walk was so... ACTION. They're just trying to ACT PRETTY in front of ME. HAH. To me, they never are pretty, no matter on the outside or inside, they aren't pretty. Instead, they're just TOADS. NO, worse than TOADS, they're NOTHING compared to anything in the WORLD. Gotta GO anyways. GOOD LUCK for the EXAMS. SAYONARA:)
No comments:
Post a Comment