24 May 2006

The day with a blush.

YO. Last NIGHT, I slept RATHER late. I slept at about 1am. YEAHH. HAHA. I was on the COMPUTER till 12:40am and tried to SLEEP till I finally did at about 1. Anyways, GAYLE kept on MOVING her LEGS around, (the ARRIVAL of the OCTOPUS*) Anyways, it was QUITE a nice NIGHT other than THAT. No DREAMS that NIGHT, all this BLANKNESS continued... ...
Today's the MORNING. I woke up at EXACTLY 6:15am and I couldn't FIND my HANDPHONE so I thought GAYLE sat on my PHONE and she GROUCHED away. And continued holding on to that ASSUMPTION.Gayle started getting ANGRY and as usual, she didn't switch off the AIR-CONDITIONER and the FAN again. (This is a ROUTINE, I always have to do it.*) Anyways, we got ANGRY and didn't TALK? LOL. This WAS all.
We REACHED school. WHOA, guess what? The FOYER was a BLANK and ONLY a big GROUP of PEEPS walking to the assembly ground. (It was just like a FLOCK of SHEEP*) Anyways, that's ABOUT it. Later, we had the REFLECTION thing. WAHH, it's DARN long. REALLY, but it was QUITE touching so it's OKAY. (Except for the FACT that it's LONG-WINDED*) And what?! There's PHOTOTAKING tomorrow. PHOTOTAKING? OMG. Nevermind, we had CHINESE again, it's the USUAL for me as I'm taking the O'LEVEL in 4 days TIME. SIGH, I'm so SCARED. I'm AFRAID. (My SECRET target is an A2*) LOL. She was in a HAPPY MOOD, but we had a TEST again. OMG. TEST. SIGH. Anyway, she let us hear MUSIC. COOL right? It was KENNY G's SONGS. WHOA, she hears that man. HAA, it's REALLY nice. SOOTHING and RELAXING. She EVEN let us REST. Anyways, that's about our 3 hours of CHINESE. Later, after RECESS, we had the National Education Quiz. It was QUITE cool. LOL. It's about ANSWERING questions and BUILDING some PLACES in our SINGAPORE. COOL right? Later, we had our "CORE subject" but some of the people didn't go for their class. Guess what happened? I was being TEASED by my CLASSMATES about YOKCHEONG? C'mon, I should TELL them that I've not MET him for MONTHS now. LOL, I indeed DID tell THEM. "ZZZZ..." ...there goes a VIBRATION sound from my handphone. KEVIN messaged me and my CLASSMATES thought he was YOKCHEONG actually, then I started LAUGHING but in order to CONVINCE them that it wasn't him, I showed them my PHONE but I didn't think that the PERSON I'm SENDING is also a GUY and they SAW "KEVIN" on my handphone's LCD screen. I just said, "SHIT." I BLUSHED like mad. The FIRST time I blushed in school. Anyways, they STARTED asking me about Kevin. SIGH.
"KEVIN, help me here.. AHH.. They're teasing ME.."
Anyways, that ENDED when my FORM TEACHER came to CLASS, she's my SAVIOR.
"Thanks, Mrs Chow."
Night FELL, before that, I was sleeping again, a total SLEEPYHEAD. HAHA:) All the SLEEPING added MORE memories to my HEAD. As I recalled, "Why must YOU break his HEART?", my classmate, Rebecca mentioned. (Am I really a HEARTBREAKER*) Anyways, half the CLASS knows KEVIN and YOKCHEONG now. BULLSHARKS. It's OKAY, I think. I had NO appitite for DINNER, I think, and I TOTALLY don't know why. Who CARES anyway? HAHA. Anyways, that's ALL.
"BURSTING with BLUSHES in SCHOOL and THOUGHTS at HOME."
STOP here. BYES.

No comments: