HELLOS:) Anyways, last NIGHT, I made an ACHIEVEMENT. I learnt how to make PAPER HEARTS. I learnt it from GAYLE. Anyways, I'm really FORGETFUL. I attempted 3 times before a true SUCCESS. (YOU should SEE*) I've made 8 within a NIGHT. Anyways, last night I couldn't SLEEP. I slept NEAR 2:30am? I was too ENGROSSED listening to YES 93.3's SUNDAY BOYS. It was DARN funny. (HAHA*) That BRIGHTENED me up. Anyways, YokCheong called ME late at night. (I totally had NO MOOD to talk*) He started with the things that I didn't want to HEAR. (What he said's a SECRET*) I so wanted to TELL him that I didn't WANT to hear all that. I didn't want any "I LOVE AND MISS YOU" kind of crap. I want to have a JOLLY time talking about something ELSE or better, I didn't WANT to talk. I wanted my PRIVATE TIME. I hate EVERYTHING. Why is EVERYTHING going HAYWIRE? And this HATRED continued... ...
Today, I got woken up at 8:23am due to the COLD room. I was lazy to get out of my COMFORTABLE bed and slept somemore. I'm a TRUE piggie towards the COLD, it was like I'm having hibernation somewhere under the blanket to keep ME warm. Later, I woke up at 9:21am. I forgot how to make paper HEARTS already. NeverMind, later, I knew how to make it again. HAHA. And now, altogether I've 17. My OWN achievement. YEAH. No breakfast YET. I only had a SNACK? It was NICE and SWEET. Anyways, I made a rainbow stick out of left-over STRAWS? From RED to dark blue (INDIGO). NICE. (Should've seen it*)
I'm back again. I added a NEW post because TODAY'S post is SUPER long. Today, I went to Parkway Parade with my MUMMY and GABBY. WHOA, I know, I hardly go out with them but I did this TIME. HAHA. I cut my hair already. Now that I see my hair, it's SO different. I've a SHORT part of hair on the FRONT. And it COVERS my face. For this SAKE, I've to push my hair back every single time. HAHA. Then my mum said I was a VAIN POT. (I'm NOT*) I went to look AROUND and I saw the cute VOODOO DOLL keychain. WHOA, I was STARING at it? I so wanted to BUY. NeverMind. Later, I saw this LEATHER purse. It was having 10% off. I really LIKED it. I wanted to buy it but it's $13.50 after discount. So EXPENSIVE. Just for a SMALL purse. It's REALLY nice. I was so TEMPTED to buy it but I can't. SOBS. I LOVE it actually. I shall add it into my WISHLIST. Later, I had a CHOCOLATE ECLAIR. I'm a SWEET TOOTH. I love SWEET stuff. One more thing, in the ELEVENTH hour, Joscelin couldn't make it for the OUTING tomorrow. FORGET IT. Not that I got angry though but it IRRITATES me. HMM, I don't CARE. I continued with my SHOPPING and bought a "THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS" wallet. Finally. HAPPINESS. That's ALL for the AFTERNOON.
Night FELL. It was a SILENT night. I WANTED to SHED a TEAR. I want to BORROW a SHOULDER. I want it. Andrea and Kevin CONFERENCED today and she started QUESTIONING him about liking ME and STUFF. USELESS. I don't WANT it even if it's TRUE. It's SO hurting. REALLY, it HURTS. In the END, Gayle asked ME to go to Parkway TOMORROW. HAHA. She pierced ANOTHER earhole. COOL right? I intend to do that AFTER 'O' Levels. (I'm very GOOD okay*) My hair's in a MESS. I look like a MAD woman while I type this POST:) (You should see my hair, it's totally out of place*) NO outing in the END. I'm NEVER going out EVER again. I hate it. EVERYONE goes like "Sorry, I can't make it" kind of thing. LOL. I shan't CARE anymore. I don't WANT to CARE. ANYMORE. SOBS. STOP HERE. BB:)
Night FELL. It was a SILENT night. I WANTED to SHED a TEAR. I want to BORROW a SHOULDER. I want it. Andrea and Kevin CONFERENCED today and she started QUESTIONING him about liking ME and STUFF. USELESS. I don't WANT it even if it's TRUE. It's SO hurting. REALLY, it HURTS. In the END, Gayle asked ME to go to Parkway TOMORROW. HAHA. She pierced ANOTHER earhole. COOL right? I intend to do that AFTER 'O' Levels. (I'm very GOOD okay*) My hair's in a MESS. I look like a MAD woman while I type this POST:) (You should see my hair, it's totally out of place*) NO outing in the END. I'm NEVER going out EVER again. I hate it. EVERYONE goes like "Sorry, I can't make it" kind of thing. LOL. I shan't CARE anymore. I don't WANT to CARE. ANYMORE. SOBS. STOP HERE. BB:)
No comments:
Post a Comment