11 May 2006

My one and only temporal break.

Hey there, wazzup? LOL. Okay, I'm mad. Nevermind, last night, I slept at 3 plus near 4. HAHA. Why? I was doing my blog and nothing else and all the blogskins have a bad point so I kept on changing it till I'm back to this blogskin again. HAHA. All my changing went to the drain and it's all the navigation bar's fault. I had to spend so much time changing and changing just for the location of where the computer would put the blogger's navigation bar. SIGH. Anyways, I did see my sister do her art prepatory work. (looks quite NICE kayys*) Just to add on, I had to think of what to say in her summary and type it all out in the computer to read it to her. LOL. Wahh, what a day last night to stay awake till 3am just for the fact that my "MENTAL TORTURE" was over. What's THIS? HAHA. Today, I woke up at 9:18am. Whoa, that was kind of LATE. It's REALLY late. HEEX. That was for the MORNING. You'd see me rubbing my eyes like some animal which just woke up from its sleep. Anyways, that's for the MORNING and the NIGHT BEFORE. LALA. The GOOD thing is that I can slack till about 11 plus. And I NEED to go to SCHOOL soon. AHH. I'm not even in my uniform yet.
LALA. Back, during my Listening Comprehension, I almost had a headache. HAHA. I slept at 4am that's why. LOL. Anyways, the Listening Comprehension was dumb and during the exam, my eraser flew to the next row's table. That's REALLY dumb. By erasing a mistake and it then goes flying. SIGH. Anyways, i managed to pick up the eraser. LOL. Anyways, I still have homework just right after the exam period. SIGHS XD. HOMEWORK...? SOBS. A lot. I got like 6 letter writings with 4 essays and a paper 2, when I come back after my long holiday, I'll have even more CL lessons with more homework. SIGH. (Why must my O Levels be so early*) Anyways, a lot of CHEENA things to do. I've to act CHEENA from NOW. LOL.
After this, I forgot to bring my house keys and was locked up? SIGH. LOCKED UP... Everyone went out and in the END, I had to go out with my mum 'cuz I'm bored? HAHA. Anyways, i think this is about it, I'm having a slight headache now. GOTTA GO. CIAOpeeps:)

No comments: