HEYA there. It's been a DAY since I didn't WRITE any post here. SORRY, my computer went CRAZY the WHOLE of YESTERDAY. The MODEM blinked and blinked. The WHOLE day. SIGH. So IRRITATING, REALLY. I almost wanted to KILL the DAMNED modem in my HOUSE, the one in front of my FACE now. HAA. (You'd SEE me SLAMMING the MODEM voilently like some CRAZY lunatic*). That's ABOUT the CRAP I'm THROWING.
YESTERDAY, my SCHOOL had FOUNDER'S day MASS. What's the LUCKY thing? It wasn't that BORING as ALL annual MASSES in my 10 years of celebrating the SCHOOL'S founder's day. This is ONE of the BEST masses in my TEN years, I can TELL you that. Oh YEAHH, my CLASS won two PRIZES for our SCHOOL'S recycling COMPETITION. We won FIRST for the PAPER section and 3rd for the BOTTLES and CANS section. HAHA. COOL. It was KINDA unexpected actually. LOL.We ACTUALLY had the BIG mug and the CHOCOLATE. A little CHOCOLATE? Okay, WHATEVER. We HAD the 1-hour RECESS. It wasn't REALLY a GOOD thing though. HAA. Oh YEAHH, I was SANDWICHED by CHARMAINE and SANDRA. ALL sec 3s. OMG. I realised how "SMALL" I'm now. HAA:) RALPH came onto my MIND the MOMENT I see SANDRA. The "DARLING" of RALPH. LOL:)
"He's the ONE I should have HATRED for now right?"
"Somehow, the liking's still there sometimes but it's over now.."
Later, I got the SICKENING report book. This place is where all the TERRIBLE results ARE. REALLY:) LOL. 4 C6s and 2 E8s. OMG. I raise WHITE FLAG to my RESULTS. Anyways, I'm just GOING to die. Oh YES, Gayle wanted to LEARN the guitar all of a SUDDEN. Mom was SAYING to ask RALPH and teach her. The first thing I thought was, "GO and DIE."
"The misty feeling went into me as if that mist was him.
It has been keeping me in suspense. The FEELING, please reveal yourself.."
Then NEXT was the COUSIN. LOL:) HAA, my sister would say, "NO!" HAA:) I think I'm the ONLY one who doesn't HATE him that MUCH. HAA:) Who CARES? LOL:) That's for YESTERDAY.
Today's REALLY a BORE. TOTALLY. I better NOT call my sister the THING again, SIGH. NO FUN:) LOL. Anyway, just NOW I woke KEVIN up. HAA:) He's SUCH a SLEEPYHEAD. LOL:) ALL boys are the SAME. I had a WONDERFUL lunch. It's NICE. The LAMB CHOP. NICE. YUMMY. Later, I fell ASLEEP while studying Chinese again. SIGH, I can't CONTROL it man. SIGH. I'm gonna die LIKE this. LOL. That's ALL I can talk about. Anyways, when I was chatting with ZhiWei, he told me,
"DARN, my whole body's ACHING.. It has been like this since MORNING."
I just said, "Really? Okay or not?"
He actually said this to me, "I need a lot of your concern."
The first thing I thought that he was such an attention-seeking person. HAA, really. LOL:) He could OBTAIN that concern from other PEOPLE. He didn't REALLY need mine and I knew that. He has OTHER friends out there. Just for the fact that he "LIKES" me. SO? I didn't CARE for the FACT that I like him but just as a FRIEND. REALLY, a friend. ONLY that. Now, I add a LIL' more. Guess what? OMG, this is DARN hot laa:) I saw YingKai online. I saw him. And he put his pic as his DISPLAY PICTURE. OMG. OKAYY, I'm getting too AGITATED:) This is COOL??!! Actually, NOT really. NOWADAYS, I don't put my PICTURES anymore. I don't want anyone to STEAL? I can steal his picture anytime now, but I don't bother, let ALONE talk to him. LOL:) He's like...
"GONE with the WIND, where's the ONE I used to know?
It's ALL my fault.. SIGH.."
No comments:
Post a Comment