12 May 2006

It's all over for temporary.

LALA. HELLOS. I'm making a post again. Anyways, I wonder. Now that all EXAMS are "OVER" for temporary as I still have Chinese O Levels end of this month, which is extremely horrible. I'm scared of that. LOL. Anyways, today was a sleepy day. I kept on sleeping. I slept at about 1:30am last night as I couldn't sleep. LOL. Anyways, I was dreaming about something too though. My mind's mentally awake. Today, I woke up at 9:07am. HAHA. LOL. I even take note of the time I wake up. LALA. Anyways, there were loads to eat. From my egg sandwich for breakfast to chicken stew and pasta. OMG. So much FOOD. LOL. I only ate my egg sandwich at 10am and I had nothing to do. LOL.
Oh yeah, someone called. LOL. (And that's a secret*) Anyways, Joscelin came into the conference later and went to "SABO" him. (you should've heard how she sabotaged him*) Anyways, they still don't wanna tell me what they said but I tell you a secret, (I know what they said, I think. I'm just acting dumb*) Anyways, that's about it. LOL. Only the outing on Tuesday's confirmed. That's ALL.
In the afternoon, LOL. Let's see what happened. Anyways, even though every exam's over, I still have to worry for one scary thing which was... O Levels. SIGH. (Why can't it be later*) Anyways, I slept again. I was a PIGGIE. A SLEEPYHEAD. HAHA. I slept for an extra 2 hours. HAII. Anyways, I had a really late lunch, say about 4:37pm? HAHA. That was about it and the only thing I did was that I watched Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle with Gabby, that's all 'cuz I had no mood to do anything as I fell asleep while doing my Chinese assignment. LOL. Anyways, nothing else to say for nothing happened today.

No comments: