Not that I've no time, I didn't feel like it.
Just say, I wasn't in the mood.
Under the weather-ness.
28/01/2007, Sunday:
Happy belated Birthday to YingKai!
He's eighteen now, sigh --
I'm hardly even in contact with him.
And also, he has changed so much --
till, I don't even know who he is anymore :(
29/01/2006, Monday:
What a
Was in a weird mood day?
Seriously, why must *you --
Why must *you compare with me?
Do *you need to be better than me?
I tell you, I don't need to be better than you ...
The only thing I need is, being ME. :)
So, do some soul searching ...
You need not be the best at every single thing.
While watching Girls Out Loud's season finale,
which had cosmetic surgery in it.
Operating nose, lips & jaw ...
It lost my apptite, just like that --
The only thing I could do is, drink.
Don't ever watch nip tuck. EVER.
As I saw a scene of it,
I lost my appitite even more --
My yakitori ... All its fault!
30/01/2007, today:
It was supposed to be a plain day --
But in the end,
I was out with Shawn & Kevin.
And, we had Sakae Sushi. :)
Kevin can really eat, should've seen.
Nevermind, either way, we ate a lot, we know.
Later, we met Yok Cheong.
His hair was unrecognisable, seriously...
He looked darn different --
Had a hairstyle of a girl's, a butch's.
We pooled again, laughed like mad.
What actually happened?
At lucky plaza, there was this massage chair.
People need to pay $1 to sit on it,
I should tell you something.
What happened was this:
Shawn sat on that chair,
guess what happened?
The chair replied, "beep".
I can only tell you, I laughed like mad. HAHA.
Later, we played ...
Shawn's favourite phrase:
"noob shit, noob shit.. why i so noob?"
Why? He couldn't hit his own ball,
until much later during the doubles.
I loved 'cursing' people so much,
"ahh, sure can't go in luhh."
In the end, it always came true ...
I even cursed my own comrade.
Yok Cheong's favourite phrase:
"Stress ah, stress.. fan ahh, fan ahh.."
He has his projects, but shawn would think:
it's always her that you say that.
"ahh.. stress ah, stress ah.. fan ah, fan ah.."
P.S: fan is in chinese.
During the way home, I hiccupp-ed like mad.
It was due to the excessive laughter I guess.
And Kevin kept on commanding me to hiccup.
Thank goodness it was okay after some drink.
better go now, bye!
tag more people:)
gillianisalittlecrazy,dontyouthinkso?
No comments:
Post a Comment