17 Jan 2007

All the bullshit.

If you wanna say anything bad,
I warn you. Please don't say it at me.

Yesterday, 16/01/2007 (Tuesday).
Guess what happened?
Okayy. Let me put it in a nice way :)
My friend bugged *her cuz of someone.
I don't know what that guy did,
but seriously ... It's driving me crazy!

I said to *him the other time,
don't ask for my sister's number.
I didn't give and he had to push it,
or rather risk his life just to test me.
Wondefully, thanks to him.
I got a scolding that I didn't need at all.
I tell you, I don't deserve this at all.

To that guy who made me in this shit:

Dear guy-friend,
Seriously, I cried for the incident.
I can forgive you. But --
You can't return those tears to me.
You can't return the previous trust I had for you.
I'm serious with my words.


Better go now :)
toodles!

-gillianjusthadasuckytime:)

No comments: