8 Jan 2007

a mad monday. sort of pathetic.

How'd I know what the freaking hell is happening?
Seriously, she shouts & shouts for no reason.
That's all she knows.
Seriously, can't she think of something?

Today was a nice, silent monday ...
Till something had to happen,
why is it today of all days in life?
I just wanted my monday to go smooth ...

Let's make this to a story.
I woke up late this Monday morning.
I had the chance to lay down on bed,
looking at the ceiling --
Just fantasising myself having a good life,
how nice my birthday would be.

In the afternoon, my sister came back.
We got to laugh and away.
Cracked jokes, talked to Bradley.
Was Kaisha his ex-girlfriend?
He says it isn't, I'll just take it that it's true then.
A nice day combined with nice rice.
Not bad right?

Later, my dad was asking my mum to call Ben.
Ben, the singtel person to operate some internet thing.
My mum was shouting while passing the phone to me.
What the heck right?
And he had to keep quiet just for her.
She had to shout in such a tone that I didn't even use.
She forced me to speak in that tone.
Look, it's already good enough that I banged the table.
I didn't want to flare up at all.
So mummy, don't say it's rude; you forced me!
I repeat, you forced ME to.
And what's wrong with this 3.5mbps internet?
It rocks big time here, seriously.
Can you just make do with this and keep quiet?
In the first place,
why change the plan to 5mbps, just for a computer?
TOOT. Whatever. At least I've cooled down.

That's all. Screw this lecture.
I rather lead a normal life than this.

-gillianisuberpissedoffnow:/

No comments: