26 Jan 2007

Those 2 days with him.

It has been 2 days in a row that I've met him.
Then also, some silly things happened.
I was just thinking to myself;
Those words have been said too much ...
Don't you think I Love You is too general?

Today, 26/01/2007.
I went for the Nanyang Polytechnic's open house;
with Kevin & Daphne. :)
It seriously looks like a city with a small shopping area.
It seemed quite nice,
I love its scenery there a lot. :)
We got a goodie bag too!
And Kevin managed to pretend that he's an O'level student.
KEVIN SIM. what the heck luhh.
We went to play pool for awhile;
and we saw bradley too.
We then, slowly strolled home. :)

Yesterday, 25/01/2007.
Kevin & I went out on this so-called date.
We watched Blood Diamond, finally ...
That was after a long time. :)
It was really violent, cutting hands & shooting people.
I hid my eyes as I saw those scenarios. :/
Imagine what conflict over something call diamonds do to us.
As diamonds are women's best friends,
this is what was behind those scenes in the past.
It was such a sad though nice ending;
that man, Mr Archer (Leonardo DiCaprio) died.
It was really sad, though a man found his family.
We didn't do much, pooled again.
Ate dinner, then went home. :)

P.S of course there were secrets behind the scenes.

That's all. 2 days in a row. toodles.
those days ... those words ...

-gillianmethimagain:)

No comments: