24 Jan 2007

too many things happened.

Were those things that happened coincidental?
At the spur of the moment,
I was overreacting like hell --
cold sweat just rolled down. :/

I'm making a midnight post,
so the day actually went like this.
In the afternoon,
my mum went down to plaza singapura.
We went to meet gayle after that;
we had food court food!
Seriously, it has been a long time.

Later, Mrs Sim called my mum's mobile phone.
Some mishap happened to gabby,
some roller rolled over till her toe nail got ripped off.
Curse the flying fox thing, stupid trolley. :/
Poor gabby, are you okay?
Nevermind, hope you'd be okay soon :)
And for this, a conversation came up --

Gayle & I: Ouchh.. Poor gabby.
Mum: In the end, they sent her to the hospital.
Mum: They just want the child to feel safe under their hands.
Mum: I'm just scared it'll cost a bomb.
Gayle: But now it's about Gabby!
Mum: Why must I pay?!
Mum: It's their fault.
Mum: The school should pay for the expenses.
Gayle: It's gabby.
Mum: You so worried for your sister; if you print so much money, you go lah.
Gayle: ___speechless* (ignored her enitrely)

They just ignored each other. Weird people.
It gave out such a tranquil feeling,
I just felt really out of place.

At night, I wondered what happened to gabby.
Kevin was fetched home by daddy :)
So coincidental right? I mean ...
He was so lucky. Don't you think?
Nevermind, at the spur of the moment --
I lied to my mum & gayle. Sorry to you two.
I overreacted like mad, I did many stupid things --

First, started dreaming -.-
Second, lost my appitite.
Third, pulled my hair.

Then, I saw this ... guess what was it?
Dead cockroach! AHHHHH!
I hate cockroaches, eeewwww!
Its leg went missing, it appeared at the weighing scale.
Seriously, I wondered who killed it.

Wait.
Then, gabby came back :)
With medicine, oh goodness ...
Get well soon sister.
I love you sister! :)

Better go now. toodles :)

-gillianjustoverreacted:/

No comments: