27 Jan 2007

Unbelievably ...

I was really sleepy, walked like a ghost.
But please -- don't call me ghost!
You all may think, I shouldn't have slept late.
Seriously, I was too engrossed on the phone.
2.28am, that's when I boomed to bed.

There were disturbances today.
Firstly, Melissa woke me up at 8.55am in the morning.
She asked me when I was going to hai lun's house.
I didn't know whether she was going,
or she just asked me cuz hai lun asked her?

Secondly, woke up at 10.40am.
I got disturbed by the dog & gabby;
gabby was walking to the computer,
Bijou was so eager to get out of my room.
As a result, I went to have breakfast ...

Guess what happened after this?

I boomed onto bed again, slept.
So thirdly & finally ... at 12.43pm,
I got woken up by Sheryl Ng's message.
She asked me to go with her to the gathering,
I was kinda reluctant but forget it;
I still went with her.

Later in the day, we reached Costa Sands Resort.
We had to pay 25 bucks okay?!
Seriously, I know.. It's a lot of money.
I feel darn bad, my dad's paying it back.
I even cried, teared behind my friends' backs.
Couldn't take it, what's more ...
I wasn't staying over. :/ what the hell right?
Not many people came, I wished I changed my mind --
Forget it, I know my mum will kill me.
My dad understood me, I hope.
I went home early, not staying anyway.
Nothing much to do. Better go now.
toodles people. :)

-gillianregrettedherchoice:(

No comments: