... Here ye, here ye!
Joy to the world, the new year has come ...
Anyways, it's finally the year 2007 now:)
My computer's internet connection finally works.
Thank goodness it works,
or I'd have no companion every day
Happy belated new year to the people :)
02/01/2007, yesterday on Tuesday:
Went out with Kevin, Chris & Charmaine.
Firstly, we had lunch @ Far East Plaza.
This is when Kevin received some 'virus'.
Oh man, Charmaine has a new phone :/
I wanna new phone too!
Secondly, we went to play pool again.
Errrmmmm.. Yay? Haha!
The table that I played on sucked but --
Nevermind, it's okay :)
I don't remember but I won Charmaine.
Thirdly, we went to the arcade.
But I didn't play the arcade though,
not only I'm an arcade noob but ...
also I'm sensitive to sounds :(
I had a headache when I was there.
Lastly, but the worst ...
Gayle told my mum that I had a boyfriend.
What the heck right?
Forget it, just hopes she makes do with it.
I mean, if she really wants me to break up ...
Errrmmmm, that'll be another thing.
Somehow, I just have a bad feeling :/
Wait ...
One more thing!
These days, my little brother aka Bradley --
He may like someone? Ermmm ...
Let's see, he's in his own world.
Believe it, I think it's time for me ...
Time to stop every single thing.
-thesecrethasbeenexposed:(
No comments:
Post a Comment