"I should think about tertiary education."
It's the next step after the o'level results,
releasing on the 2nd week of February.
P.S: This was confirmed by the MOE in its website.
Let's talk about today first.
I went for Temasek Poly's (TP's) open house --
With Daphne & ShiYing :)
Actually, it was my third time there --
Because of TP RAWKS.
Somehow, TP's business sector inspired them.
They're so busy with their :
1) Hospitality & Tourism Management
2) Leisure & Resort Management
3) Communications & Media Management
I didn't do much when I was there though,
cuz I already knew quite a bit about what I want.
Extra walks, extra sweat :/
The food & drink were quite nice though,
And guess what?
We had a GOODIE BAG! :)
Yok Cheong is a failure at recognising.
He thought I was Daphne :/ what the hell.
Later, I met Kevin @ Aljunied MRT.
We went to play pool @ Bugis after that,
on our way there, guess who we saw?
Bradley. Okay, whatever.
"Have I forgiven him for his actions?"
Yesterday, 18/01/2007.
I went for Ngee Ann Poly's open house --
With Natasha & Raimi.
It's known as the 'factory' place.
My first time here and I was so suay-ed.
It seemed like we're walking aimlessly.
There was a guide with us soon after,
we went to look at almost all places.
It was raining cats and dogs after that,
the whole campus was flooded.
Wait, something stupid happened.
I fell down twice, seriously --
1) on the staircase, landed on my right buttcheek & thumb.
2) at the bus stop staircase, on my knee.
I went to Singapore Poly (SP) after that,
no open house though :/ long over.
My dearie's school, quite nice to go to though --
Really big, quite high-tech luh.
That time, my wounds hurt. I was wet.
Forget it. It was a suayed day.
-gillianisintopolytechnics:)
No comments:
Post a Comment