9 Sept 2010

without being tied down.

It's been almost a week since I've last blogged. Well, I think I've been in heck of a shopping mood for the last couple of days, even earlier, when I went out with Shawn (and yokcheong, who came later), I spent like 70 bucks worth on stuff. Like wow.

We had some lunch at Yoshinoya, following by some dessert and coffee at Blue Mountain cafe at 313@Somerset. Oh yes, the mudpie was good. It's like neapolitan ice-cream cake! :D This is my favourite of it all (: & I had my hot chocolate with marshmallows too. Good man, I could really feel the moment of enjoying life. Pictures are as shown below (the mudpie was half-eaten by the time the picture was taken):


Through the outing we've had the whole time, I bought a new pair of jeans from Uniqlo, shades + white tanktop from forever 21, snacks from muji, and "sponsored" black shawl. Feels really good, though the thought of money going off is OMG NOT GOOD. But well, I've spent the money, so be it then. Oh yes, I still need to buy gifts for people too (be it belated or approaching).

At the moment, I'm still contemplating about a dress, and a bag at New Look, and "the perfect place" to buy shoes that I really catch my eye upon. Though I've just bought two new pairs of shoes (and wore one earlier on), but well, nowadays it's DRESS TO IMPRESS. Even if you walk along the streets of anywhere right now, it's dress to express and impress. Let's say, to a hotel ballroom, you'd wear nicer than usual and casual going-out days. Let's say to an interview, you'd dress smarter than other usual days too. So it's the same concept. Dress to impress, and to express, but I think it's more of the former though.

I think I've been addicted to forever 21 recently, even until now, I feel like getting a couple of accessories and a pair of shoes from the online site right now. And the best part is, I just bought a tanktop, necklace and a wallet from there. It's driving me crazy and I'm so tempted to buy all of my wants. But in second thought, okay, I'm actually trying to control my spending right now, 'cause I'm jobless. I shall only buy what I need.

On the contrary, there's some job offers and stuff that I may be interested in. ^^ Which means, time to apply for them and go for interviews and try to get them so that my income can come in rolling! (:

Anyway, Leon was chatting with me online a couple of moments earlier, and he was actually telling me of a study route to get a degree. Well, I've been thinking.. Degree, degree, degree. But my mother tells me, pooff! You don't need to study. But well, I actually want a degree badly, and I promise I'll cherish my degree, 'cause by the rate I'm viewing the government here in Singapore, all the jobs would prefer a degree, if not, some random certificate with how-many-years-experience. Well, the new study route he was telling me is to get into university via advanced diploma. Paying 500bucks (which is about 10% of the fees due to subsidy of the government), and getting a new cert, and getting a new stand in life. I could even be happy with the advanced diploma. -- But this time, I'm already starting to map out my new ambition - Work and study for 2 years, try for NTU Biological Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, or Accountancy and Finance, and study for three to four years, and get a degree, work again, get married, and stable, ta dah! Feels so good, doesn't it? It's totally as if, I've seen some light for me.

But still, I've to discuss the whole new study-cum-work plan with the parents. Not easy man, sigh >:(

Oh well, I feel really good right now. ^^

P.S I need to get a job and apply for a job soon. I need to reserve a little bit of time for people. I need to settle all my stuff soon. I need to pack my room.

No comments: