18 Sept 2010

fiveeightseven - avoiding season.

Actually, I've never expected excessive avoiding between those people will happen. Especially between both of us, whom have been low-profile best friends for so long. That was like a six year duration. But now, after that Saturday of bursting his bubble of only treating him as a good friend, and nothing more, he'll probably avoid me for a long long time. He's even doing so right now; when I come online, he goes offline.

Maybe it's in men to avoid when they've got rejected, or feeling at their lowest. Sigh. But to avoid until blocking the contact would've been a little illogical though.

And now, I'm getting pestered to go tomorrow. Even more sigh, not that I don't want to seek God or anything; in fact I really need God's healing and guidance now. But I don't know why, I can't bring myself to go to that church tomorrow :(  [maybe you should just go there without me bah].


Sigh, I really want to cry tonight.

No comments: