Tuesday: Met Charmaine at Cityhall ; went all over cityhall, and bugis.
Through the day, I was kindof late, 'cause I went to collect some stuff all the way at Sembawang area of Upper Thomson, like oh my gosh. But I was happy with my stuff though. - I got a necklace, tank top and a wallet. Oh by the way, I actually wore the new tank top out today xDD Anyway, we met up at about 4.45pm -- Ate at Astons, where I had the onion rings (: heeheee ^^ good manszx.
We got so bored, and then we went Bugis to walk around ~~
& Oh yes, guess what?! WE TOOK NEOPRINTS.
I know damn zzz, but it was good reminiscing through the old katongconvent days when I and her kept on taking neoprint. I think I can make a collage of neoprints for I and her alone. Anyway, I'd show one here (: BUT WE LOOK REALLY DIFFERENT. It has like the photoshop feeling. I don't know luh.
We arcaded, had koi and takoyaki at Iluma, then homed. We all felt so sian, God knows why manszx.
Wednesday: Met Joscelin at Cityhall, went together to Somerset and Orchard.
Through the day, we went Far East Plaza (FEP), Somerset@313, and Ion Orchard. We had bee hoon kway for lunch @FEP, and dinnered @Four Fingers Ion Orchard. Lol! And oh yes, Joscelin had a mini "shopping spree" of some sort, whereas I was in a "control my spending" mode, where in the end I spent my money ALL ON FOOD. Unfortunately, we didn't get a chance to eat 85's bak chor mee 'cause it was raining heavily for half the day and were scared it'll be the same over there. So yeah. Finally, to end the day, we had Marvellous Cream Ice-cream and it was
I'll show some pictures here though (:
Well, on a much heavier note, I'm still jobless. And I'm still finding the jobs. And I'm still waiting for interviews for those I've applied to come. And I'm getting tired of this bored life at home. And I'm gonna have gatherings again at the end of this week and the next week. Coolnesssssssszxzxzxzx (:
I LOVE GATHERINGS! ;D
Anyway, happy mooncaking during mooncake festival today people! ;D & to little kids, to enjoy carrying lanterns around the void deck downstairs the home. [this really reminds me of back into the old days man]
Aawwwww, so sweet! ♥ (:
P.S Now there's a tea party with bangbang girls @TWG Ion Orhcard on the 25th, maybe a dinner gathering with the TTSH team 3 ex-colleagues on the 25th as well, 26th's "God heal me" moment, 28th's Regina's birthday celebration @Brewerks Clarke Quay (: It's getting over-eventful!



No comments:
Post a Comment