1 Sept 2010

what a nice endingszx.

The end of August was good. It went on with the birthday celebration of my darling 1920 girlfriend, CHARMAINE TAN! This started along with herself, the bangbang girls (Regina and Adrienne), and Anthony.

It was a good good one and it totally made the day the same way! :D

The overall activities:
- Seoul Garden dinner buffet
- Arcade at Iluma shopping mall (music game, racing car, jumpjump game, noobish parapara, photo hunt)
- Had Koi bubble tea outside Iluma (:
- Talked through the journey homeeeszx!

I even took a video of how Anthony, Adrienne and Charmaine played the jumping game shit. Damn funnyyyyyszx. But I'm unable to upload it here 'cause my handphone sucks at sending the video to my laptop. Oh well, nevermind. But until now, my legs are still so tired, and aching from that jumping game. GOSH MAN REALLY. Gosh! D:

JUMPJUMPJUMP !@#$%^&*() pardon for weird angles at sudden points!


Anyway, there's gonna be more gatherings soon, I believe. Upcoming are:

- Adrienne's birthday gathering on the 2nd at HRC.  (edited 3rd september)
- Regina's birthday gathering on the 28th at Outback.
- Pending polymates gathering.

Anyway, happy official nineteenthszx to charmaine girlfriend, daughter, and 1920 partner :D
I love you, and will always love youuu! (:

P.S I'm sorry to (him) for losing all the data in your blog. I'll get it restored and running soon.
P.P.S PLEASE RELINK ME MANSZXZXZX! :D Thanks lovely readers who've linked me! (:

No comments: