27 Sept 2010

weekend gathers.

Saturday the 25th, two gatherings in a day. 

Afternoon: TWG Tea Cafe and Boutique. 
Everyone arrived at Ion Orchard's TWG at latest 2.30pm; this was where we savoured every drop of tea we've had, our main course(s), and especially the cakes (&macaroons) (: Well, I admit, at one moment of time, I was feeling kindof sian-ed about the people there, so maybe I won't elaborate much of this here. Nevertheless, I know Adrienne was into the "checking hot hunks out" mode. xD So funny, and well, nothing much to elaborate here. 

But the cakes are really good (: 

Evening: Sakura International Buffet At Yio Chu Kang. 
This was when I gathered with the TTSH people ~~` And eventually my mood liftened up anyway, after feeling all-so-damn fed up and "sian" about the whole shit, and I don't want to elaborate my "sian-ness" here though. Anyway, we had quite a bit of food, from sashimi, to fried stuff, to squid, to scallop, oysters, mussels, etc. I loved the sashimi the most though. We had desserts as well. Through it, we started catching up, talking truckloads, laughing out a lot of gas, and eating asses out. It felt really good man. We had a lot of photos taken as well (:

It was Siti Fatimah's birthday tomorrow, where I and Aunty Doris decided to give her the birthday pinch on her chubby cheeks. Teeheee.


Anyway, this is the group who went for the gathering.


Seriously it was really good; we took a lot of photos, and took a lot of lame videos. I even played with some of the shellfish's shells. Really epic. I'm waiting for caixuan to upload 'em. I'm actually still remembering how I made the oyster shell as the telephone, and talking in all terms of colours. And the wishing happyadvancedbirthday to Siti Fatimah. Heeheee.

Night-time: My mother killed me all night, with my excessive expenditure. I've spent nearly S$700 in a month and a half. What on Earth is wrong with me? I think I need to start getting jobs, and controlling my expenditure. And it continued till the Sunday too. And it ruined all my plans and my emotions, so I cancelled all my events. Fuck it luh :/


P.S I still have no mood to have parties, but I still have one tomorrow. What a bitch, I still need to wrap the present. Darn this crappy emotion I'm feeling :/

P.P.S Nevertheless, thanks to Ginny, for being able to listen to a lot of rants that I've been having lately. Especially for that Saturday, where I almost cried. Thanks to Adrienne, who made my Sunday a better one through the night. Sigh, I hope tomorrow will be a better day. 

No comments: