
This was your birthday cake two years ago, given by our mates. Remember? (:
Your birthday just passed three hours and twenty-five minutes ago, and I've been feeling this weird mixed feeling thingy for four days right now. I've wished you through sms (hoping that I'm the first person to do so) and facebook (hoping that I'm the last person to do so), and now belated, on my blog. By the time you read those, maybe it's already the 17th or the 18th, which would've been days past your big twenty. I hope you've enjoyed yourself back at camp though, maybe having some pressies, and some songs played on the guitar, to celebrate the event.
Just to let you know, somehow, it's kindof weird at my end. People have been starting to ask me about you, be it family, and bangbang girls, and even some other friends.
My parents could ask me how the outing with you went, and the dinner we've had, and how you were going on at your end. My bangbang girls could even ask me how was the "date" we've had, and even asked whether we've done anything that "friends" won't do, and even asked for any new updates which they could make as juicy newsread. Speaking about that, until now, Charmaine still thinks that we've done more than what our status tells us of to be. So funny. Believe, even zhiwei (someone whom you've not really heard of until lately) could call and told me that he had talked to you earlier at tekong's cookhouse. Even though I reluctantly answered his call, but the moment I heard about you, it went on a little differently. Anyway, the strange part was that, he wasn't the sociable type, and the stranger part was, he labelled you as, "my guy".
And the strangest is, people are associating me as if I was going to be with you soon, and as if we were head over heels in love with each other. What are they thinking man? You aren't mine, and prolly, you haven't have been having me in your mind. On the other hand, that doesn't make me feel elated, that makes me even sadder, 'cause I've no power to deem you mine.
P.S Anyway, I wanted to make this post especially for you,
Happy Belated Twentieth Birthday, Loggycake.
& psssttttt, the Potatochip misses you.
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment