29th March: It was the worst in life.
Don't want to mention any further.
Seriously, it's too serious a mention of this.
30th March, today.
I went for some stupid phototaking shit.
I look damn ugly, no, fugly.
Remind me, I shan't look at it anymore.
Also, I made a new friend named Leanna.
Hope she'd be in the same class lah.
Or not, I tell you - It'll be damn boring.
No noise, but only silence.
Anyway Kevin, thanks for seeing me around the poly.
It didn't suck though, but -
There were too many camps.
And also, day tour. ohmygawd.
Later, went out with Kevin & YokCheong.
We're so bored, went for pool.
Cramp lah, seriously. It sucked.
I had no mood for anything.
Oh forget it. Bradley came after that.
And then, saw Dylan at Mos Burger.
Not much appitite to eat.
Homed after that, Kevin and all had church.
So I homed with YokCheong.
On our way home, we saw this female person.
She looks like Shawn Lee. ohmygoodness.
The old & female look-alike.
That was the funny part.
When I got home.
I started chatting with Harrison online.
He was telling me that he saw this hot girl,
I was thinking, oh cool.
But then, he pangseh-ed me for her.
As if chatting with her is a life and death issue.
Oh well, I shan't say it as if I like him.
Seriously, people have been saying he's damn bustard.
I never believed, I chose to believe myself instead.
Believing in my impression of him.
True, he has never cared for me.
Why should I care? Because he's my friend? :)
Oh I'm so sick and tired.
I need someone to rely on sometimes.
Not that Kevin's absent all the time,
it's just - he's busy sometimes.
oh nevermind. game over. the end.
-gillianfeelsthatsheshouldntcareanymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment