Imagine your situation filled with:
Screw-ups and confusions, everything goes bad for you.
That's happening to me, you're thinking of me.
This case, I just wish I didn't need to go poly anymore.
I'm stressed up with all these situations.
Firstly, now I shall reveal where I went to.
Singapore Polytechnic, Chemical Process Technology.
Anyways, this sucks, yes it does.
There are so many things to do when you go to a poly.
Medical checkups, photocopying stuff.
I'm getting sick of it, just to apply for CPF education scheme -
It's so difficult, it took ages for me.
My dad's email, deactivated.
Sucks right?
HOW AM I GOING TO GET THIS PROCESSED?!
I'm so gonna die, I might as well don't go school!
I can't take this anymore :/
And it's all because of this stress, I did the most drastic thing.
____________ all stress' fault!
Why must I be in this shit, tell me!
-gillianisdamnfrustrated:/
No comments:
Post a Comment