There was a night I dreamt about my long lost.
He was right beside me in my dream,
what do you think happened to this dream?
Last night, I was a little busy & dizzy.
It happened that my friendster was still in operation,
I mean. Of course right? HAHA.
I received this message from that long lost.
"Omg gillian is thatt really you?", he quoted.
Seriously, I went into hysterics & started to -
Scream & mess up my hair! [goes mad]
Even though I hate to say this,
but I have a lot of things to say to him.
The dark secret is yet to be revealed to him,
how i wish - I really do - to reveal it to him.
Sadly to say, I'm sort of controlled.
Nevermind, I'll find my ways to do it of course!
Okay, that's about it folks. toodles!
-gillianreallysawasurprise!
No comments:
Post a Comment