17 Mar 2007

Those freaking stupid things.

Imagine the time when:
1) Your mum scolds for a trival thing & makes you cry.
2) Hearing your mum screaming at your ear the whole day.
3) She says things you never did.
4) Then she pretends nothing happened.

Anyways, I haven't posted for some time.
This is because there are so many f***ed-up days,
and of course all happened to concern mum & myself.
We just can't click for nuts huh.
The snake and pig will never click well,
isn't this logical here now?

Let me say what happened yesterday.
She said I was too dependent on people,
oh come on, let me confess, I can do it myself.
I wanted to do it on Thursday but I didn't bring it alright?
So what, she says I'm dependent, okay.
At least I'm not that dependent to that extent.
Later was that silly medical check-up thing.
I forgot to bring that medical report,
I didn't even know it existed. By the way, did it?
She then starts scolding me again :/
Now, the tears roll down my eyes. Damn irritating.
Do I always have to go through this shit?
I think if I went with that boy or myself,
most probably I'd remember 'cuz she just hurries me.
Whatever. Her scoldings linger in my head.
I don't feel like blogging anymore.
Toodles for now.

-gillianishavingsomebadlittledays.

No comments: