23 Mar 2007

wrapped up day of housing issues.

Have this situation in your head:
You're nicely sleeping at home -
Suddenly, you hear construction works carrying on.
From where? Outside & Downstairs.
It kinda sucked cuz there were 2 noises at a go.

Nevermind. One thing to add.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY RALPH!
I know I don't have his link in my blog,
but accept the fact that he didn't link me.
So I don't bother to link him. LOL.
Anyways, I was too busy to even think about him.
After all, he has a girlfriend so who cares?

I've been at my 'new' house.
My family experienced fixing a stupid cupboard.
It kind of sucked, yeah. Tiring lah.
And, yeah - went home late then.
From afternoon to night, we're at it for hours.

Now, I wonder how's Kevin.
He should be back soon I guess.
HAHA. Don't feel like blogging.
toodles. tata. byebye!

-gillianisbusy?

No comments: