I need a chillout day for myself,
somehow I managed to.
Just to avoid shoutings and all,
I wanna pursue happiness.
I mean, before midnight -
Late afternoon, I went out with Charmaine.
Suntec City was damn crowded due to IT fair,
I almost died inside that crowd.
Note that it was like packed sardines in a can.
An extremely long time is taken to get out of it,
I even had to go to an extreme long way.
Due to that extreme crowd, we decided to go Vivocity.
Long time since I last went there man,
quite nice lah. Suddenly hailun messaged me.
and Kevin came by ...
What the hell right? Oh nevermind.
We had the ben&jerry's ice-cream again,
and the LongJohnSilver seafood combo, it rocks big time!
Anyways, that was about it. homed after that.
At night when I returned home,
I was just thinking about this:
Friends can be easy to find,
but true friends are hard - seriously it is.
I was just thinking of this sentence,
somehow, it's so damn logical.
Just like love, easy to find love -
but difficult to find a true love.
Somehow, it just feels stressful.
I want to start life all over again.
You never know what a 'close' friend can do,
they may sing praises about you;
they may backstab you.
I realise, at times, friends aren't that great.
Somehow, I just feel I've lost all those old close friends.
I was so good & close to them as pals -
but yet, what can I say?
They simply didn't last as long as my younger dream went to.
One more thing I realise,
once we separate to our own ways -
We'll never ever have the same thinking as last time.
Now, there's no more sparks of it.
I got over it indeed, anyways, I'm sorry to him.
Take your time, seriously.
Frankly, there's too much stuff to settle.
Goodbye for now, good day! :)
-gillianisnindeedstressed:/
No comments:
Post a Comment