April Fool's was a day filled with jokes,
which are created for us to fall for.
Some can be realistic till it hurts,
some are just too obvious.
The first joke I got.
Kevin: My computer went black! Just shut down like that.
Me: Really? How come?
Kevin: April Fool!
... I know, what the hell.
But I got angry because -
I wasn't in the mood that midnight.
The second one I got.
Sheryl: Eh Gillian, there's a cockroach on your head.
Gillian: I know, april Fool.
... This is too obvious right?
The third one I got.
ZhiWei: What's Regina's number?
Me: ******** (number censored)
ZhiWei: She called me leh.
Me: How did the hell she know your number?
ZhiWei: Help me check what's today's date.
Me: I know, april fool.
The fourth one, this time I created.
Me: Kevin, don't tell this okay?
Kevin: Okay.
Me: Tell Bradley, I like him a lot.
(Kevin told Bradley for me)
Kevin: Aye Brad, Gillian wants to break up with me.
Kevin: She said I was impatient, irritating & stubborn.
Kevin: She also said she has no feelings for me anymore.
Kevin: You know who she has feelings for?
Bradley: Who?
Kevin: You.
(Bradley shivers)
Kevin: Let's go somewhere and talk.
Kevin: April Fool!
Actually, now I'm rather surprised about something.
My dad didn't crack his usual joke this year.
I don't think he has the mood to.
Oh sigh, I've no mood too :(
HAPPY BELATED APRIL FOOLS!
-gillianhaslittlejokes:)
No comments:
Post a Comment